Rotary Club of Rockingham - COVID-19 response

Good afternoon Members, Grant applicants and friends of the Rotary Club of Rockingham.
The Board of the Club met on Saturday, and following the advice we have received, postponed all club meetings until after May 1st when we will review the situation.
Those clubs that have applied for the Community Grant are advised that the application date has been extended to 31st May.
Should you wish to alter your application (if, for example, you have cancelled or postponed an event) please advise our Community Service Director, Darrel Donovan.

Beth Philipps
Rotary Club of Rockingham