Due to the cancellation of Rotary meetings for the foreseeable future the Board has decided to postpone the grant’s night until the all clear is given from the COVID-19 virus pandemic. The application period has now been extended until the 31st May and the Community Director will contact all the parties who have already submitted applications to inform them of the change.